The Best Pancake, Cupcake and Waffle Dispensers are:
- KP Kitchen Pancake & Cupcake Batter Dispenser (Very Easy to Use)
- OXO Good Grips Batter Dispenser (Easy to Clean)
- Winco Aluminum Dispenser (More suited for commercial purposes)
- Norpro Stainless Steel Pancake Dispenser (A Durable & Premium Brand)
- Whiskware Batter Mixer (Very affordable)
- Chicago Metallic Dispenser (Versatile for Batters)
- MyLifeUNIT Batter Dispenser, with Stand. (Easy to store away)
- OXO Good Grips Batter Dispenser & Squeeze Bottle (Can be used with one hand only)
What is a Batter Dispenser
A batter dispenser is a great tool that allows you to quickly and easily pour out and distribute various types of batter, (from; pancake, cupcake, and even waffle batter), in an even, consistent and mess-free way.
It basically allows you to make consistent pancakes, cupcakes, and waffles with each having the same size and shape.
Batter dispensers come in a variety of sizes and are made from various materials depending on your preference.
Now, in this article, we will go through some of the best batter dispensers on the market and help you to choose the right one for you.
1. KP Kitchen Pancake & Cupcake Batter Dispenser
The KP Dispenser is perfect for almost any type of batter regardless of the consistency, it can easily handle pancake, cupcake, and waffle batter.
It is made entirely of high quality BPA-free plastic and has a 4 cup capacity.
The KP was designed with a wide mouth opening which makes filling it up very easy to do and it comes with a quick close valve that makes pouring the perfect amount of batter a breeze.
Features of the KP Kitchen Batter Dispenser
- It has a 4-cup batter capacity.
- The nozzel of the dispenser is ¾ inch wide and is also has a leak-free valve.
- It is Perfect for all types of batter including pancakes, waffles and cupcakes.
- The dispenser has a easy pull handle, re-designed for durability and quality.
Pros of the KP Kitchen Dispenser
- The KP dispenser is super durable so much so that the company offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY on it and will replace the KP Dispenser if it’s broken.
- Its wide mouth makes it super easy to add the batter into the dispenser.
- Has a safety valve that doesn’t leak, making it safe to be used by little kids.
- The dispenser has a ¾ inch wide nozzle, that allows for chunkier types of batters like muffin mix to slide through easily.
- KP Kitchen dispenser has fantastic versatility. It can be used for waffles, muffins, brownie mix, and even pizza sauce.
Cons of the KP Kitchen Dispenser
- It can be difficult to clean if you don’t clean it as soon as you are finished using it.
2. OXO Good Grips Batter Dispenser
The OXO Grips Batter Dispenser is very similar to the KP Kitchen Dispenser in design and it works similarly. The BPA-free construction also makes this baking tool very safe to use.
Features of the OXO Good Grips Precision Batter Dispenser
- Easy-to-squeeze handle and unique, drip-free shut-off valve provide total control.
- Wide opening for mess-free filling of Batter Dispenser.
- Convenient measurement markings on BPA-free body
- Can hold up to 4 cups.
- Removable valve makes for a quick clean-up.
- The lid can be used as a drip tray between squeezes.
Pros of the OXO Good Grips Batter Dispenser
- The OXO dispenser is very easy to clean as the valve is removable.
- This dispenser has minimal drips but you can use the lid to catch any of the drips that form in between Squeezes.
- It is also easy to fill because of the wide opening.
- The handle is easy to use and it also has a drip-free shut-off valve.
Cons of the OXO Good Grips Batter Dispenser
- The OXO dispenses thin batter very easily but has trouble with thicker batters.
3. Winco Pancake Dispenser
The Winco Aluminum Pancake Dispenser is great for commercial use as it is capable of holding large quantities of batter.
It can hold up to is 80 fl oz which is equivalent to around 5.5 lbs of batter.
Features of the Winco Aluminum Pancake Dispenser
- Uses a plunger action to ensures consistent amounts of batter every time
- Eight portion control settings ranging from 1/2 ounce to 8 ounces
- 10 gauge high grade aluminum body
- Long lasting parts to prevent clogging and leaking.
Pros of the Winco Pancake Dispenser
- Great for commercial purposes.
- Not prone to leaking
- Improved plunger durability ensures consistent amounts of batter every time.
- Made of Aluminium so it is very strong.
Cons of the Winco Pancake Dispenser
- Made specifically for pancake batter dispensing.
4. Norpro Stainless Steel Dispenser with Holder
The Norpro brand is well known for its durability and its batter dispensers are no different.
Now we are gonna be focusing on the Stainless Steel Pancake Dispenser which is also made of a very strong quality.
It is not only sturdy but rust resistant as well and can hold 2 1/2 cups of batter.
Click here for another noteworthy Norpro Batter Dispenser
Features of the Norpro Stainless Steel Pancake Dispenser
- Measures 7.25 inches/18.5cm
- It holds up to 2.5 cups of batter.
- Norpro Dispenser is made of stainless steel.
- It can easily and accurately dispenses most types of batters and sauces.
Pros of the Norpro Stainless Steel Dispenser
- The Norpro stainless steel dispenser is very durable because it is made from very strong stainless steel material.
- Very efficient as dispensing batter consistently in even amounts.
- Comes with a base to rest the dispenser on when you’re not using it.
Cons of the Norpro Stainless Steel Dispenser
- Filling this dispenser may be a little difficult because of the hardware at the top of it.
- Cleaning the Norpro Dispenser may also be challenging as it has a plunger mechanism inside the batter dispenser bowl.
5. Whiskware Pancake Batter Mixer
The Whiskware batter dispenser is very affordable and super easy to use. It is so easy to use that even kids can work with it – but with your supervision of course.
The great thing with the Whiskware is that you won’t need to dirty additional bowls or whisks as the batter can be made in this dispenser.
Features of the Whiskware Pancake Batter Mixer with BlenderBall Wire Whisk
- It can be used to mix the batter. Simply add ingredients, toss in the BlenderBall, and shake.
- The batter mixer cleans up in less than 30 seconds. Simply add soap and warm water, shake, and rinse. All parts are also top-rack dishwasher safe.
- A wide opening makes it easy to add ingredients, and the base doubles as a stand to keep the mixer stable while cooking
- You can also create pancake art with this dispenser.
- A heat-resistant silicone spout won’t melt if touched to the griddle and the pressure-release cap will keep the batter from spraying.
- It has a 4.5 cup capacity.
- You can see how it works in the video below.
Pros of the Whiskware Batter Dispenser
- The Whiskware Batter Dispenser not only dispenses of batter but you can also mix your batter inside the bottle with the help of the Whisk ball.
- You can use the base as a stand for the dispenser when you are not using it.
- The nozzle is heat resistant so it can withstand the heat if it touches a hot griddle or pan.
- The nozzle is narrow and can be used for pancake art.
- The Wiskware is also very easy to clean.
Cons of the Whiskware Batter Dispenser
- It is difficult to control the amount of batter that pours out the dispenser at one time.
6. Chicago Metallic Batter Dispenser
The Chicago Batter Dispenser caters for all types of batter, and can be used for filling cupcakes pans, loaf pans, single serve specialty pans, as well as making pancakes, griddle cakes and waffles.
Features of the Chicago Metallic Cupcake/Batter Dispenser
- The Cupcake and Batter Dispenser has a mess-free design and prevents the batter from dripping on the counter-top and across the pans.
- It has a 4 cup capacity.
- This dispenser also has an easy-release design you are able to dispense the perfect amount of batter every time.
- This cupcake and batter dispenser features a quick-release handle for control and to allow an instant shut-off.
- It is dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean up, top rack only.
Pros of the Chicago Metallic Dispenser
- Very versatile with different types of batter.
- The dispenser has an instant shut off valve to prevent any unnecessary messes.
- Very easy to clean.
- The Chicago Metallic Baking Tools offers a lifetime warranty,
Cons of the Chicago Metallic Cupcake/Batter Dispenser
- You need to be gentle when using the handle as some users report that it is very easy to disassemble.
7. MyLifeUNIT Stainless Steel Pancake Batter Dispenser,
ThisMyLifeUNIT Batter Dispenser is a very compact and great batter dispenser.
It has a detachable handle which helps to save space. Now with the detachable handle design, you can remove the handle when you are not using it to allow for easy storage and space-saving.
Features of the MyLifeUNIT Batter Dispenser,
- It is suitable for takoyaki balls, pancakes, crepes, muffins, cupcakes, waffles, chocolate balls, etc.
- This pancake maker is very good at controlling the flow of liquids without wasting. It can easily and accurately dispense most batter, seasonings, icing, and even pizza sauce.
- The cake batter dispenser is made of high-quality stainless steel. The stainless steel material is safe, environmentally friendly, and not easy to rust.
- Detachable Handle Saves Space: The detachable handle design, you can remove the handle when you are not using it for easy storage and space saving.
- In addition, you can install the handle to make takoyaki balls, cupcakes, pancakes, etc.
- It has a 4 cup capacity.
Pros of the MyLifeUNIT Pancake Batter Dispenser
- Very good quality, made of durable stainless steel material.
- Detachable handles made it easy for storage.
- Funnel shape helps to dispense of batter in a very precise manner.
Cons of the MyLifeUNIT Batter Dispenser
- It does not come with a base to set the dispenser on when you are not using it.
- No measurement to show how the quantity of batter on the dispenser and how it is being dispensed.
8. OXO Good Grips Batter Dispenser and Squeeze Bottle
If you are looking for a dispenser that can be uses one hand only and leaves the other hand free to do things such as flip the pan, this OXO Good Grips Batter Dispenser is the one for you.
Plus you can use it to create fun shapes that are sure to delight your family.
Features of the OXO Good Grips Pancake Batter Dispenser and squeeze bottle
- Perfect for dispensing pancake batter, filling cupcake tins, and more.
- The Valve in Spout keeps the batter from dispensing between squeezes.
- The Valve and flexible body provide control for making uniform pancakes or creating fun shapes.
- Wide openings on both ends allow for easy filling and cleaning
- A wide and flat base keeps the dispenser stable and keeps countertops clean while in use.
- The Valve in Spout keeps the batter from dispensing between squeezes.
- Easy-to-read measurement markings let you know how much batter is left; Holds 3-cups of batter.
- Removable valve for easy, thorough cleaning; BPA free.
Pros of the OXO Good Grips Batter Dispenser & Squeeze bottle
- The body of this dispenser is very flexible which allows you to create a variety of shapes of your choice.
- The valve of the bottle is removable so it can be easily cleaned.
- The opening of the dispenser is wide so the batter can be filled easily.
- The dispenser has a flat base that allows the bottle to stand firm and remain leak free when not in use.
Cons of the OXO Good Grips Batter Dispenser & Squeeze Bottle
- Struggles with a very thick batter.